Before their stay at AlphaDog Lodging, all dogs participate in a 4 hour temperament assessment. An outdoor environment is great for most socialized dogs, but some are more comfortable with a different kind of play.
- Tours to check out the facilities are by appointment Monday through Friday 11am-2pm.
- Copies of up to date vaccinations are required (Rabies, Distemper, Bordatella, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Rabies, Para Influenza, Parvo) before your dog’s first visit. This protocol protects your dog and the other dogs at AlphaDog Lodging.
- A documentation of regular flea & tick treatment.
- Puppies must be at least 6 months old and spayed or neutered.
- If a dog has been diagnosed with a communicable disease (i.e., Giardia or Kennel cough), AlphaDog Lodging will require veterinary documentation proving a clean health record after treatment.
- When coming to AlphaDog Lodging, each dog should wear a properly fitted, flat collar. For everyone’s safety, all dogs must also be on a leash when entering/exiting the facility.
Reservations are needed to ensure space for Boarding and for Daycare during holidays and peak seasons. Minimum stay and prepayment will apply during certain peak holiday periods. Thanksgiving and Christmas reservations accepted starting September 1.
Ski Week through Mid February
Memorial Day through Labor Day through Summer Break
Columbus Day Weekend
Christmas through New Year’s Week