Before their stay at AlphaDog Lodging, all dogs participate in a 4 hour temperament assessment. An outdoor environment is great for most socialized dogs, but some are more comfortable with a different kind of play!
- Copies of up to date vaccinations are required (DHPP (or some variant), Rabies, Bordatella, and Canine Influenza) before your dog’s first visit. This protocol protects your dog and the other dogs at AlphaDog Lodging. We also require documentation of regular flea & tick treatment.
- Puppies must be at least 4 months old.
- If a dog has been diagnosed with a communicable disease (i.e., Giardia or Kennel cough), AlphaDog Lodging will require veterinary documentation proving a clean health record after treatment.
- We are now taking intact dogs! Please inquire via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or read our FAQ for more information.
- When coming to AlphaDog Lodging, each dog should wear a properly fitted, buckle or breakaway collar with a name tag. We remove all harnesses, pinch collars, martingale collars, and so on. For everyone’s safety, all dogs must also be on a leash when entering/exiting the facility.
Reservations are needed to ensure space for Boarding and for Daycare during holidays and peak seasons. Minimum stay and prepayment will apply during certain peak holiday periods. See our Rates & Hours page for more information.