Please see our FAQ for our COVID-19 updates!
* * * IF YOU ARE REFERRED BY A CURRENT CLIENT, PLEASE GIVE US THEIR NAME/THEIR DOG(S)’S NAME SO WE CAN GIVE THEM A FREE $46 DAY OF DAYCARE.
Canine Daycare and Boarding Facility
RULES, REGULATIONS AND AGREEMENT
Our mission here at AlphaDog Lodging is to offer safe, professional, and convenient care for our dog-loving community.
To ensure the safety and health of your pet, other guests, and our staff, we require that all of our guests comply with the following Rules and Regulations:
AGE: Puppies must be at least four months of age. Seniors are welcome.
SEX: We accept neutered, spayed, and intact puppies that will be fixed (but intact dogs over one year of age are kept separately and are not involved in group play until altered--please inquire or check our FAQ for more information!).
SHOTS: All dogs must have current vaccinations. Owners must submit written proof that their dog(s) have received Rabies, DHLPP (or a variant), Bordatella (Kennel Cough), and Canine Influenza vaccinations within the last 7 days to 11 months. A fecal test is required from within the last 6 months.
HEALTH: All dogs must be in good health. Owners will need to certify that their dogs are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. On admission, all dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require Veterinarian Certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
BEHAVIOR: Dogs cannot be human aggressive. Owners will need to certify that their dog(s) have not harmed or shown any aggressive/threatening behavior in the past. Please remember that your dogs will be spending time with others, and that their safety is our main concern. Under certain circumstances, AlphaDog Lodging employs the use of cloth muzzles and vibrating bark collars to calm dogs. Unless otherwise specified by owner, this is our protocol and the decision to use these tools is at the discretion of our experienced caregivers.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY LIMIT: As a safety precaution, we have a Maximum Capacity of over 100 dogs. If the facility reaches Maximum Capacity, we reserve the right to deny dogs without a reservation for Daycare/Boarding. In the event of harsh weather conditions, we reserve the right to deny dogs without a reservation for Daycare/Boarding. If you would like a guaranteed appointment for your dog, please call ahead (415-383-2111) or email (email@example.com) and book a reservation. All reservations must be approved by a manager.
PEAK HOLIDAY PERIODS: To avoid overcrowding, we require reservations for both Daycare AND Boarding during Peak Holiday Periods. Some holidays also require a certain number of days stayed as well as advanced payment. Reservations are booked on a “first come, first served” basis and again we only do this through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will provide timely notifications of when these periods occur in house. It is the owner’s responsibility to book a reservation and pay the deposit before Maximum Capacity is reached.
Canine Daycare and Boarding Facility
Health and Temperament Agreement
- I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) is/are attending the AlphaDog Lodging facility,
- I further understand and agree that in admitting my dog(s), AlphaDog Lodging has relied on my representation that my dog(s) is/are in good health and have not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behavior towards any person.
- I further understand and agree that AlphaDog Lodging Daycare and Boarding Facility, their staff, and volunteers will not be liable for any problems that develop provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed. I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my dog(s) attendance and participation at AlphaDog Lodging.
- I further understand and agree that any problem that develops with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by staff and volunteers of AlphaDog Lodging in their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
I certify that I have read and understand the rules and regulations set forth on the preceding page and that I have read and understand this agreement. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations and accept all the terms, conditions, and statements of this agreement.
AlphaDog Lodging, Mill Valley, CA.
To provide a fun, caring and safe environment, AlphaDog Lodging requires that your dog must pass a 4 hour assessment prior to becoming a daycare or boarding guest. Please fill out our application below to begin the process! No reservations are guaranteed or made in advance.